Profile: HFHC Midlands
“To us you are more than just a number.”
As a unique resource centre offering flexible business facilities in a vibrant and welcoming atmosphere, the Social Care Exchange makes the perfect base for HFHC Midlands to work from.
HFHC Midlands’ Managing Director, Ben Giltherow, says “The Social Care Exchange offers us attractive, professional and flexible spaces for all our business needs, from conducting 1:1 interviews, to our monthly management meetings, to hosting clients for networking events.”
The building’s location in an established commercial area off the Doddington Road, in the south-western quadrant of Lincoln, provides easy access to employers locally and those further afield across Lincolnshire.
What sets HFHC Midlands apart as a recruitment service:
• niche recruiters for temporary and permanent roles across multiple sectors.
• a zero-compromise approach to quality and communication.
• a cloud-based communication platform to personalise the candidate experience, allowing consultants to stay in touch.
• CV’s are placed in front of the right employers.
• the team provide advice, training and support to get people the job they deserve.
If you are searching for a new career, create a HFHC Midlands account here to access their wide range of invaluable resources to assist your search.
Alternatively come and meet the HFHC Midlands team at a FREE Recruitment Event on Friday 20th October from 3.30pm-6.30pm, held at the Social Care Exchange, Low Moor Road, Lincoln, LN6 3JY. Find out more here.